Terms & Conditions
With your nomination with TEGS Edupreneurs, it is indicative that the below-mentioned terms and conditions are agreed upon.
- The nominating organisation (startup) must be duly registered/incorporated as per the prevailing norms and laws.
- It is recommended that the board of directors/ founders are a minimum of 2 members, preferably with appropriate industry background and experience relevant to the education space
- The nominating organisation (startup) must cater product or services to the education segment (K12 / Higher Education/ Skill Development)
- The nominating organisation with a women co-founder/director is not mandatory BUT will be an added advantage.
- The product or service must have been tried and tested with the market base. Organisations with less than a year of implementation of service/ product will NOT be eligible for TEGS Edupreneurs
- The selected 3 Eduprenuers will be eligible for the benefits as detailed on the website or official communication.
- The selected Eduprenuer will have to bear the cost of branding/fabrication as may be required to mark presence at the event.
- The entitled benefits are non-transferable and non-encashable.
- The entitled benefits are limited to the current edition of TEGS and will not be carried forward to future editions or any other event organised by the organisers.
Results & Outcomes
- TEGS organizers hold the sole authority to disqualify the application if found inconsistent with the aforesaid eligibility criteria.
- All decisions regarding the format of the event is at the sole discretion of the organizers. Any claims by any participant shall not be entertained.
- The organizers shall not be liable for any damages, injury to reputation, monetary or non-monetary loss, or any damage of whatever kind, caused to any participant as a result of and/or in connection with their participation or non-participation in the competition.
- The decision by the panel of judges will be final and binding. No claims by any participant will be entertained whatsoever.
In the event that any nominee does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these terms and conditions and the competition information, TEGS shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such nominations, without any further liability to such entries. In these circumstances, any benefits, eligible by the entrant may be forfeited and TEGS reserves the right to reclaim any benefit already distributed to the nominee.